What our employees are saying...
"After being in the real estate business for 20+ years with several different offices, what impresses me the most about Lysi Bishop Real Estate is their commitment to excellence, professionalism & Lysi's amazing knowledge base that aids in providing the VERY BEST client experience & service possible. I am grateful every day I decided to continue my real estate career with LBRE!" - Kristin, Buyer Specialist
"It is an incredible experience when you're able to find the perfect conduit in which to practice your abilities. I am passionate about our industry and the LBRE team facilitates a natural recipe for success through reputation, quality, and excellence. I am able to trust and exude confidence with our clients knowing we provide exceptional service, and marketing. LBRE is simply among the best in the business!" - Mandy, Listing Specialist
Transaction CoordinatorOur primary goal is to exceed our client's expectations. If you are an energetic, hardworking, service-oriented administrative professional seeking a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, we would love to talk to you.
- Create and monitor a timeline of important dates for the agent to follow, such as deadlines for loan and inspection contingency removal.
- Prior to deadline, call or email a reminder to the agent to ensure compliance with the time lines outlined in the real estate purchase agreement.
- Communicate on a regular basis with clients, including delivery of progress reports.
- Follow-up with clients and ensure completion of any requests, answer all questions and inquiries.
- Maintain the file to ensure all the mandatory disclosures are completed and sent to the cooperating agent or broker for the client's review and approval.
- As each document returns by mail, fax or email, check for all initials, signatures and dates before marking the disclosures as complete and filing them.
- Contact the agents and other parties to remind them of missing documents.
- Ensure all signed paperwork is in perfect order. Attention to detail is critical!
- Complete commission disbursement forms.
- Open file with escrow or Title Company.
- Ability to type in a professional manner correspondence, memos, emails and other relevant communications.
- Provide consistent support to, quality-controlled system to ensure the smooth and efficient management of all relevant steps necessary to close a real estate sale.
- Monitor and assess the progress of the sale so that important deadlines are met and contingencies are released.
- Perform a variety of essential record keeping duties for various filing systems.
- Maintain system logging of all interactions with clients and properties.
- Complete daily tasks/projects in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Ability to organize calendar events, appointments and team member schedules with ease.
- Respect deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Residential real estate experience a plus.
- Idaho Real Estate license preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to deadlines - Critical!
- Strong computer skills: Windows based PC programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook and Google Docs).
- Positive, friendly and supportive attitude.
- Energetic, reliable and punctual a must!
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, adherence to company policies, programs and work rules.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven.
- Physical demands include: sits, squats, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Responsibilities may change from time to time.
- LBRE reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of LBRE and its executives.
- This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Boise, ID 83702
- Real Estate: 1 year