What our employees are saying...
"After being in the real estate business for 20+ years with several different offices, what impresses me the most about Lysi Bishop Real Estate is their commitment to excellence, professionalism & Lysi's amazing knowledge base that aids in providing the VERY BEST client experience & service possible. I am grateful every day I decided to continue my real estate career with LBRE!" - Kristin, Buyer Specialist
"It is an incredible experience when you're able to find the perfect conduit in which to practice your abilities. I am passionate about our industry and the LBRE team facilitates a natural recipe for success through reputation, quality, and excellence. I am able to trust and exude confidence with our clients knowing we provide exceptional service, and marketing. LBRE is simply among the best in the business!" - Mandy, Listing Specialist
Executive Personal AssistantIf you have your real estate license and are detail oriented, thorough in your work, hardworking, and organized, we would love to talk with you!
- Support for Lead Listing Agent.
- Perform “agent accompanied” showings for designated listings.
- Confirm daily schedule and file preparation for scheduled appointments.
- Work effectively in teams.
- Maintain communication between Listing Agent, Listing Department, Transaction Coordination Department, and Marketing Department.
- Assistance in processing offers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active Real Estate License.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to facilitate discussions with all internal departments in a diplomatic and constructive manner and to support client relations. Protect confidentiality.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills: Windows based PC programs; (i.e. OneNote, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Google Docs).
- Positive, friendly and supportive leadership attitude, and maintain a professional image at all times.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, adherence to company policies, programs and work rules.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven with a willingness to routinely go above and beyond.
- Strategic, creative and entrepreneurial.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Ability to parallel-process multiple projects at one time.
- Physical demands include: sits, squats, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Responsibilities may change from time to time. LBRE reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of LBRE and its executives.
- This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Administrative Assistance or other Real Estate Experience: 1 year