What our employees are saying...
"After being in the real estate business for 20+ years with several different offices, what impresses me the most about Lysi Bishop Real Estate is their commitment to excellence, professionalism & Lysi's amazing knowledge base that aids in providing the VERY BEST client experience & service possible. I am grateful every day I decided to continue my real estate career with LBRE!" - Kristin, Buyer Specialist
"It is an incredible experience when you're able to find the perfect conduit in which to practice your abilities. I am passionate about our industry and the LBRE team facilitates a natural recipe for success through reputation, quality, and excellence. I am able to trust and exude confidence with our clients knowing we provide exceptional service, and marketing. LBRE is simply among the best in the business!" - Mandy, Listing Specialist
Operations Team Lead IIOperations Team Lead - Job Description
Operations Team Lead – Real Estate
LBRE is looking for an intelligent, highly organized, enthusiastic and forward thinking individual to join our growing team. The role is diverse and challenging with high levels of responsibility, in an exciting, hard-working and fast-paced environment.
The applicant will need to have the necessary experience, qualification and skills to hit the ground running, take charge with assisting the Operations Manager in overseeing multiple departments, review and implement processes, have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle responsibility well to be successful in the role.
The position encompasses full duties of HR management, assistance in managing the office, and encouraging and continuing to build a positive culture.
The right person will have a happy disposition and be able to cope with an occasionally high pressured environment with a mature and professional approach. Being a good communicator both verbally and written is a mandatory requirement for the successful candidate as they work on confidential and sensitive matters and will often act as a conduit between the departments – reporting direct to the Managing Partner/CEO on matters as required.
We are very hard-working, innovative and proud of what we do and achieve as one of the leading real estate teams in the Treasure Valley.
- Minimum 2 years Office Management or similar office role
- HR management experience preferred
- A natural aptitude for organization
- A clear aptitude to work autonomously and ability to drive things forward without being prompted / taking charge in the role
- Implementing new processes as required and ensure best business practices are adopted
- Confident and friendly
- Show initiative and be hard-working and committed to excellence in their role
- Highly detailed and organized individual who thrives in a busy working environment
- A quick learner who enjoys overcoming challenges and loves getting things to run smoothly like a well-oiled machine at all times
- Positive outlook with a ‘can do’ attitude and a calm confident approach
- The ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- Recognize and understand the need for confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES: Working with the Operations Manager across all elements, including:
- Planning and execution of daily, weekly, monthly, and annual events
- Handle and oversee general administrative tasks and projects
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute meeting minutes as assigned
- Keep and maintain an inventory of office furniture, equipment, and supplies
- Arrange for the repair and maintenance of office equipment in coordination with Client Services Manager
- Maintain and coordinate office-related larger purchases
- Monitor processes and ensure accurate maintenance of employee files
- Support Training department in providing guidance to ensure integrity of performance management program and the development of employees
- Assisting the Operations Manager with any task they require day to day, efficiently completing these duties and demonstrating your ability to manage up.
Human Resources Duties:
- Keep abreast of HR regulations and legislation changes and requirements
- Must be able to provide HR support to multiple levels of management, employees and front line employees
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of employee benefit programs and oversee annual enrollment
- Manage new-employee on-boarding process
- Manage all HR documents - create, maintain and update confidential HR records for new or existing staff as required. For example, preparing new employee employment contract, offer letters, staff company handbook and forms
- Manage staff leave, sick and vacation absences, including management approvals, record keeping and liaising with staff directly on their leave approval/rejection, etc.
- Manage all HR records, – i.e. probationary period reviews, performance reviews, any disciplinary actions, etc.
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies, and programs are aligned with business initiatives
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this position as required by the Leadership Team
- Provide weekly reports, updates and status on assigned tasks/duties