What our employees are saying...
"After being in the real estate business for 20+ years with several different offices, what impresses me the most about Lysi Bishop Real Estate is their commitment to excellence, professionalism & Lysi's amazing knowledge base that aids in providing the VERY BEST client experience & service possible. I am grateful every day I decided to continue my real estate career with LBRE!" - Kristin, Buyer Specialist
"It is an incredible experience when you're able to find the perfect conduit in which to practice your abilities. I am passionate about our industry and the LBRE team facilitates a natural recipe for success through reputation, quality, and excellence. I am able to trust and exude confidence with our clients knowing we provide exceptional service, and marketing. LBRE is simply among the best in the business!" - Mandy, Listing Specialist
Videographer and ProducerOur primary goal is to exceed our client's expectations. If you are an energetic, hardworking, service-oriented professional seeking a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, we would love to talk to you.
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video shoots; coordinate closely with our Marketing and Listing teams to secure and schedule shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
- Evaluate analytics
- Assist as needed with all social media accounts which could potentially include:
- Assisting with managing promotions and advertisements done on social media
- Reviewing analytics to assess success and recommend improvements for future ads
- Developing strategies to increase followership and engagement
- Assisting with managing regular posting schedule for company as a whole
- Developing miscellaneous content to increase followership for company and agents
- Hosting special programs, such as “Instagram Challenges”
- Creating Facebook events for Open House Tour program
- Monitoring and responding to comments and direct messages in a timely manner
- Making occasional posts to cross-promote events hosted within the city and surrounding areas
- Managing social media engagement during events, such as Facebook Live and other live posts
- Collaborating with Agents and Marketing Staff to create great content
- Manage photo albums on Google Drive
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong functional knowledge of social media principles, practices, and the desire to apply that knowledge in a professional environment.
- Ability to learn and adhere to brand standards and marketing practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well and quickly under pressure both individually and as a part of a team.
- Excellent project management skills to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Positive, friendly and supportive attitude.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, adherence to company policies, programs and work rules.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven.
- Strong soft skills which includes stellar written and verbal communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and an aptitude for making quick, quality decisions.
- Remaining calm under pressure and having a great sense of humor are also big assets.
- Photo editing capabilities.
- Graphic Design experience a plus.
- Physical demands include: sits, squats, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Responsibilities may change from time to time. LBRE reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of LBRE and its executives.
- This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
Video producers need to possess technical skills in video, audio and post-production:
- Video includes familiarity with professional cameras (Sony PMW-F3 or similar), prosumer camcorders (Sony NXCAM HXR-NX3 or similar), various HD and SD formats, pre production/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
- Audio includes small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing.
- Post-production entails digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.