What our employees are saying...
"After being in the real estate business for 20+ years with several different offices, what impresses me the most about Lysi Bishop Real Estate is their commitment to excellence, professionalism & Lysi's amazing knowledge base that aids in providing the VERY BEST client experience & service possible. I am grateful every day I decided to continue my real estate career with LBRE!" - Kristin, Buyer Specialist
"It is an incredible experience when you're able to find the perfect conduit in which to practice your abilities. I am passionate about our industry and the LBRE team facilitates a natural recipe for success through reputation, quality, and excellence. I am able to trust and exude confidence with our clients knowing we provide exceptional service, and marketing. LBRE is simply among the best in the business!" - Mandy, Listing Specialist
Inside Sales Associate (Real Estate)If you have your real estate license and are detail oriented, thorough in your work, enjoy negotiations, hardworking, and organized, we would love to talk with you!
- Support for Buyer’s and Listing Agents.
- Assist agents with the use of sales technologies, such as the CRM.
- Follow up with clients through email and phone conversations.
- Track clients through CRM / database as well as through in house processes.
- Work effectively in teams.
- Assistance in processing and reviewing offers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active Real Estate License.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to facilitate discussions with all internal departments as well as clients in a diplomatic and constructive manner and to support client relations. Protect confidentiality.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills: Windows based PC programs; (i.e. OneNote, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Google Docs).
- Positive, friendly and supportive leadership attitude, and maintain a professional image at all times.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, adherence to company policies, programs and work rules.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven with a willingness to routinely go above and beyond.
- Strategic, creative and entrepreneurial.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Ability to parallel-process multiple projects at one time.
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented.
- High sense of urgency.
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly.
- Responsibilities may change from time to time. LBRE reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of LBRE and its executives.
- This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Knowledge of FirePoint CRM a plus!
- Administrative Assistance or other Real Estate Experience: 1 year minimum