What our employees are saying...
"After being in the real estate business for 20+ years with several different offices, what impresses me the most about Lysi Bishop Real Estate is their commitment to excellence, professionalism & Lysi's amazing knowledge base that aids in providing the VERY BEST client experience & service possible. I am grateful every day I decided to continue my real estate career with LBRE!" - Kristin, Buyer Specialist
"It is an incredible experience when you're able to find the perfect conduit in which to practice your abilities. I am passionate about our industry and the LBRE team facilitates a natural recipe for success through reputation, quality, and excellence. I am able to trust and exude confidence with our clients knowing we provide exceptional service, and marketing. LBRE is simply among the best in the business!" - Mandy, Listing Specialist
Client Services RepresentativeClient Services Representative - Job Description
Client Services Representative – Real Estate
Our primary goal is to exceed our client's expectations. If you are an energetic, hardworking, service-oriented administrative professional seeking a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, we would love to talk to you.
- Manage incoming phone lines; including answering the phone with appropriate dialog, directing the call to the appropriate party, distributing lead phone calls to available agents, taking thorough and accurate messages and documenting telephone logs.
- Greet clients with a smile and notify the appropriate team member of the client’s arrival.
- Maintain system logging of all interactions with clients with thorough and accurate documentation.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service.
- Ensure the administrative functions of the office operate smoothly.
- Monitors workflow and productivity to evaluate office performance. Takes corrective action as needed to ensure efficient workflow.
- Update and maintain company Contact Relationship Management database to track prospects, clients and transaction information.
- Prepare documents with direction from agents and/or knowledge of company policies, procedures and best practices.
- Assist with gathering research information and completing market surveys, including gathering building information, maps and pictures, MLS data, and creating pre-list files.
- Complete daily tasks/projects in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Ensure lobby, work stations, and general office area are kept orderly and clean.
- Ability to organize calendar events, appointments, and team member schedules with ease.
- Triage email, respond to clients requests and manage/create documents for meetings, as needed.
- Assists in the coordination of strategic projects as warranted, and collaborates with other departments to implement programs or procedures to meet the needs of the department and / or office.
- Initiates and oversees special projects.
- Flexible in schedule; requires working weekends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to facilitate discussions with all internal departments in a diplomatic and constructive manner and to support client relations.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills: Windows based PC programs; (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, and Google Docs).
- Positive, friendly and supportive attitude.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, adherence to company policies, programs and work rules.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven.
- Physical demands include: sits, squats, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Responsibilities may change from time to time. LBRE reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of LBRE and its executives.
- This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Receptionist/General Office: 1 year